jazzy_dave: (Default)
[personal profile] jazzy_dave
Just finished watching New Tricks on catch-up. I have got use to Tamzin Outhwaite  taking over the reigns from Amanda Redman , and the banter is still just as good. Unbelievable it is now in its eleventh series.

So as it is truly after midnight, and i haven't done one for a couple of days, it  is back too the post midnight groove. , and where easy listening meets soul, as we don't want it too rawkus do we now?

Thus from the late sixties i have chosen The 5th Dimension and their version of Up Up And Away.This pop souffle is one of my gulty pleasures.



Enjoy.

Good night.

Date: 2014-09-10 12:07 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ragdoll.livejournal.com
I'm three episodes behind on the new series of New Tricks -- I watched the first one but was half asleep, and now have 2-4 to follow up on. I freely admit I miss the old crew, but I like the new team too. It's going to take some time getting used to them all, but after eleven years, it's expected. :)

Date: 2014-09-10 03:51 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thespian15.livejournal.com
Fun song. :)
Hugs, Jon

Date: 2014-09-10 06:49 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] itsjustc.livejournal.com
Oooh I love this song. I used to have it on a children's LP in the early 70's.

Date: 2014-09-10 09:30 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] martianmooncrab.livejournal.com
we, sadly have only gotten to the end of season 10 here, and its a long dry spell till 11.

Date: 2014-09-10 10:48 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] maiac.livejournal.com
The Fifth Dimension were great.

Date: 2014-09-10 11:22 am (UTC)

Date: 2014-09-10 02:10 pm (UTC)
ext_12726: (Default)
From: [identity profile] heleninwales.livejournal.com
I think they've handled the handover well, though I do miss Brian and his long-suffering wife.

Date: 2014-09-10 10:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] davesmusictank.livejournal.com
Oh yes i did enjoy Brian and his long suffering wife..

Profile

jazzy_dave: (Default)
jazzy_dave

August 2026

S M T W T F S
      1
23 456 7 8
910111213 14 15
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 23rd, 2026 04:53 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios